Speeding and Traffic ViolationsAggressive Criminal Defense. Fearless at Trial. Contact Us
Speeding & Traffic Violations in North Carolina
Raleigh Traffic Crime Attorney
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) reports that speeding was a contributing factor in 23% of the fatal crashes in our state in 2015. Over 10,000 people were injured as a result of speeding that same year. As a result, NCDOT enacted the “Obey the Sign or Pay the Fine” campaign to warn motorists that law enforcement would be cracking down on speeding across the state.
But speeding is not the only driving offense prosecuted aggressively in North Carolina. There are many, many offenses that generate a tremendous amount of revenue through tickets, fees and fines, such as:
- Speeding tickets
- Reckless Driving
- Hit and run
- Stop sign and light violations
- Seat belt violations
- Inspection, registration and insurance violations
- Signal violations
- Racing violations
- Driving with revoked license
- No operator license
- Death by motor vehicle
If you have been ticketed or arrested for a driving offense, it is in your best interest to fight the charges you face. Not only are the penalties for traffic and moving violations expensive, a conviction or admission of guilt will leave a mark on your driving record.
- Dismissed State of North Carolina v. C.R.
- Not Guilty of all charges. State of North Carolina v. C.D.
- Not Guilty State of North Carolina v. C.B
- Dismissed State of North Carolina v. B.W.
- Not Guilty State of North Carolina v. A.M.
Solid Track Record of Success
Experienced Criminal Defense
Free Case Evaluations
Confident in the Courtroom
Flexible Payment Plans