DWI Mitigating FactorsAggressive Criminal Defense. Fearless at Trial. Contact Us
DWI Mitigating Factors in North Carolina
Raleigh DWI Defense Attorney
Mitigating factors are those that will help your case if you are convicted of DWI. A judge will look at these—along with any aggravating and grossly aggravating factors—when determining your sentencing level. The more mitigating factors present, the better your chance of a more lenient sentence.
Mitigating factors in North Carolina include:
- Having a safe driving record
- Showing signs of slight impairment if a BAC test was unavailable
- Having a BAC less than .09
- If your impairment was due to the proper dosage of a legal medication
- Driving lawfully other than the impairment
- Submitting voluntarily to a drug and alcohol assessment
Contact Floyd Law Offices for a Free Consultation
Our aggressive Raleigh DWI lawyer will take the time to look into your case, finding these mitigating factors that may help your defense strategy. We will fight your charges and are committed to the overall success of your case.
- Dismissed State of North Carolina v. R.G
- Dismissed State of North Carolina v. C.W.
- Not Guilty State of North Carolina v. G.S.
- Dismissed State of North Carolina v. M.G.
- Dismissed State of North Carolina v. M.B.
Flexible Payment Plans
Free Case Evaluations
Confident in the Courtroom
Solid Track Record of Success
Experienced Criminal Defense