AssaultAggressive Criminal Defense. Fearless at Trial. Contact Us
Raleigh Assault Lawyer
Experienced Defense Against Assault Charges in Wake County
A strong, aggressive defense is essential when you are facing assault charges. Even if this is your first charge, a conviction can be severe, and you should always seek counsel from an experienced Raleigh assault lawyer like Attorney Chris Floyd from Floyd Law Offices.
We have extensive experience defending assault cases in North Carolina and are not afraid to go to trial. We are here for you when you need an aggressive advocate in your corner.
Have you been charged with assault in North Carolina? Call Floyd Law Offices PLLC today at (919) 805-3663 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with our assault attorney in Raleigh!
Assault Charges in North Carolina
There are three types of assault and battery charges that can be brought against you in North Carolina. Charged as Class 2 misdemeanors, these charges include simple assault, assault and battery, and affray.
- Simple assault charges may be brought when someone attempts to commit assault and battery or when a threat of battery or physical harm is probable.
- Assault and battery may be charged when someone threatens and then executes harm.
- Affray charges may be brought when a physical altercation occurs in public between two or more people and frightens others.
What are the Penalties for Assault?
Penalties for assault in North Carolina include:
- 1 to 30 days in jail if you have no prior convictions
- Up to 60 days in jail if you have prior convictions
- Fines up to $1,000
Whether this is your first charge or you have a prior conviction, if you are facing criminal charges for assault in Raleigh, you need an experienced assault defense lawyer. Contact Floyd Law Offices today.
Contact Our Assault Attorney Today
With a solid track record of success, Floyd Law Offices offers client-focused legal representation that puts your best interest first. In addition to free consultations, we also offer payment plans and can help you determine your best course of action.
When you work with our Raleigh assault lawyer, we can help you understand the charges brought against you and your options. When you want to feel more confident in court, we can help. Facing criminal assault charges is stressful. Floyd Law Offices can guide you through the process from start to finish.
Contact Floyd Law Offices PLLC today to schedule a FREE consultation with our assault lawyer in Raleigh!
Countless Defense Cases Won
Past Verdicts & Settlements
- Dismissed State of North Carolina v. C.R.
- Not Guilty of all charges. State of North Carolina v. C.D.
- Not Guilty State of North Carolina v. C.B
- Dismissed State of North Carolina v. B.W.
- Not Guilty State of North Carolina v. A.M.
Floyd Law Offices?
Solid Track Record of Success
Flexible Payment Plans
Free Case Evaluations
Confident in the Courtroom
Experienced Criminal Defense