AssaultAggressive Criminal Defense. Fearless at Trial. Contact Us
Assault Lawyer in Raleigh
Facing Assault Charges? Call for a Free Consultation!
A strong, aggressive defense is important when you are facing assault charges. Even if this is your first charge, a conviction can be serious and you should always seek counsel from an experienced Raleigh assault lawyer like Attorney Chris Floyd from Floyd Law Offices.
We have extensive experience defending assault cases in North Carolina and we are not afraid to go to trial. When you need an aggressive advocate in your corner, we are here for you.
Assault Charges in North Carolina
There are three types of assault and battery charges that can be brought against you in North Carolina. Charged as Class 2 misdemeanors, these charges include simple assault, assault and battery, and affray.
- Simple assault charges may be brought when someone attempts to commit assault and battery or when a threat of battery or physical harm is probably.
- Assault and battery may be charged when someone threatens and then executes harm.
- Affray charges may be brought when a physical altercation occurs in public between two or more people and frightens others.
Penalties for assault can include:
- 1 to 30 days in jail if you have no prior convictions
- Up to 60 days in jail if you have prior convictions
- Fines up to $1,000
Whether this is your first charge or you have a prior conviction, if you are facing criminal charges for assault in Raleigh, you need an experienced assault defense lawyer. Contact Floyd Law Offices today.
We Provide Attentive & Aggressive Representation
With a solid track record of success, Floyd Law Offices offers client-focused legal representation that puts your best interest first. In addition to free consultations, we also offer payment plans and can help you determine your best course of action.
When you work with our Raleigh assault lawyer, we can help you understand the charges brought against you as well as what your options are. When you want to feel more confident in court, we can help. Facing criminal assault charges is stressful. Floyd Law Offices can guide you through the process from start to finish.
- Dismissed State of North Carolina v. C.R.
- Not Guilty of all charges. State of North Carolina v. C.D.
- Not Guilty State of North Carolina v. C.B
- Dismissed State of North Carolina v. B.W.
- Not Guilty State of North Carolina v. A.M.
Free Case Evaluations
Flexible Payment Plans
Confident in the Courtroom
Solid Track Record of Success
Experienced Criminal Defense